Kia Vehicle Summer Season Preparation Maintenance Lehighton, PA
The summer season is our favorite time of the year here at Lehighton Kia. We always enjoy spending time at our favorite lakes, going on road trips with the family, and attending annual events like the reenactment at Gettysburg. Whether you have a big adventure in mind or are planning on staying close to home this summer, it is imperative that your Kia vehicle is up to date in its maintenance so that it can continue to perform when the temperatures get hot and sticky.
If your Kia is in need of some TLC, we are here to help! At our dealership, in addition to our huge selection of new Kia vehicles, we are here to help you take care of your chosen model so it can stay dependable and you can enjoy it for a long time. This is thanks to our state-of-the-art in-house service center and highly knowledgeable technicians. Our technicians can help get your Kia vehicle ready for the summer season by doing the following:
- Making sure that your Kia vehicle’s A/C system is working properly
- Checking the engine fluid levels and topping off/replacing them as needed
- Replacing the windshield wipers
- Performing a seasonal oil change
- Testing the battery
- Mounting summer-grade tires
- Providing additional tire maintenance
- Performing specialty road trip preparation maintenance
- And much more!
Come to Lehighton Kia for All Your Kia Vehicle Needs!
Here at Lehighton Kia, we pride ourselves on providing our customers an awesome experience with the Kia brand from the time they are ready to shop to the duration of vehicle ownership. When you come to our dealership, you will enjoy:
- A huge selection of new Kia vehicles, along with used vehicles
- Working with friendly, honest, and knowledgeable sales professionals
- Easy traditional financing and leasing options with affordable payments
- A large inventory of Kia-certified accessories and parts
- And so much more!
To learn more, please visit our dealership today!