2022 Kia Telluride Safety Features
Safety is one thing that you should look into when choosing a new vehicle. The 2022 Kia Telluride is one of the best vehicles designed to ensure safety and comfort. To know more about the 2022 Kia Telluride safety features, keep reading below.
2022 Kia Telluride Safety and Driver-Assist System
The 2022 Kia Telluride has advanced airbags that help quickly according to the magnitude of the situation. The 2022 Kia Telluride is family-friendly, and it has Lower Anchors and Tethers for Children (LATCH) system. Other 2022 Kia Telluride safety features include
- Start Assist Control (HSAC)
- Electronic Stability Control (ESC)
- Anti-lock Brake System (ABS)
- Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS)
- Blind-Spot View Monitor (BVM)
- Highway Driving Assist (HDA)
- Safe Exit Assist (SEA)
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision-Avoidance Assist (RCCA)
- Parking Distance Warning – Reverse (PDW-R)
[Read more: How does Kia Autonomous Emergency Braking Work?
The 2022 Kia Telluride is available at Lehighton Kia dealership. Schedule a test drive with us, contact us, or visit our dealership to know more about the 2022 Kia Telluride.