2021 Kia Sportage Kia Drive Wise Driver-Assistive Technology Features
When you get behind the wheel of the 2021 Kia Sportage, you immediately will have a craving for adventure. From the reliable performance to the spacious and comfortable interior, this SUV is perfect for taking trips. However, no matter where you drive, it’s important to keep you and your passengers safe. That’s why the Kia Sportage is equipped with several safety features. In this post, we will be exploring the Kia Drive Wise driver-assistive technology features of the 2021 Kia Sportage.
You might also like: Which Kia Crossover has the Most Power?
Designed to keep you safe and confident on the road
- Blind-Spot Collision Warning. This feature will scan for vehicles in your blind spot zones. When a vehicle enters one of them, the system will send out a visual and/or audio alert to warn you of the vehicle.
- Forward Collision-Avoidance Assist with Pedestrian Detection. This feature will alert the driver to any potential frontal collisions with a vehicle or pedestrian. If necessary, it can also automatically apply brake pressure.
- High Beam Assist. Switching between high and low beams at night can be annoying. This feature will do it automatically when it senses an oncoming vehicle. When the vehicle passes, it will return to high beams.
- Smart Cruise Control with Stop & Go. After setting a following distance from the vehicle ahead, this feature will adjust your speed to maintain that distance. It can also bring the vehicle to a complete stop and restart once you tap the accelerator.
- Rear Cross-Traffic Collision Warning. This system will help backing out of busy parking lots easier and safer. When it detects a vehicle approaching from either side, it will send an audio or visual alert.